A Word From Alyssa
A Tax Attorney You Can Trust
Rest assured, you can trust Ms. Whatley with your financial crisis because she has the skills and experience to prove she’ll know how to handle it. Also, because we’re a small firm, you are guaranteed to work with a qualified attorney, as opposed to a paralegal or case manager who may not be educated and trained in complex tax law or negotiation.
Our small size also means that you won’t be passed around from attorney to attorney as you may experience at a larger firm. Lastly, we encourage you to keep the lines of communication open, call, text or email us at any time!
The services I received from the Law Office of Alyssa Maloof Whatley were remarkable. I hired Alyssa when the IRS placed a levy against my wages with my place of employment. Alyssa was well prepared, very insightful, and extremely diligent. Her commitment and dedication to my case resulted in a positive outcome for me. The levy was released on the same day as our meeting. My children and I will be forever grateful for her service. I would recommend Alyssa whole-heartedly without hesitation, and complete enthusiasm.” – Cheri
Why Choose Us?
Alyssa Maloof Whatley represents her clients honestly, aggressively, and compassionately. She’s a skilled negotiator and highly knowledgeable about all aspects of tax law. Other reasons to work with us include:
● We provide quality, affordable, and comprehensive representation on all IRS, Georgia tax, and Debt related matters.
● With a rating of 8.4, Alyssa Maloof Whatley ranks as a “Top Attorney” by Avvo.
● Winner of the Avvo Client’s Choice Award in 2018 in recognition of our outstanding service.
● Rising Stars SuperLawyers.com award winner.
● Our clients give us five stars, just check out our reviews!